Saturday, August 9, 2008
Morgan's Reinactment of our Picnic on his birthday...
As Morgan left for work yesterday morning he said he left something for me on the computer. I quickly turned it on and found this cute little picture he created the night before for me. It's a reinactment of our picnic at the fountain off Green Valley road near the church down there. He's so cute and sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwwwww. That is precious. I love the fountain :)
That is so sweet!
OK...for some reason our blogs have a problem with each other! No matter how many times I try to add your blog to my links, it won't do it. I mean, it does it, but then when you click on it, it doesn't work. It sounds like you're having the same problem...I can't figure it out!!!
(P.S. I love you!!!)
Post a Comment